Mother Burns Her 9-Year-Old Son’s Hands For Stealing Ksh.50 in Homa Bay.
According to Lower Kayambo Chief Cyprian Obonyo, the mother, Maren Odhul, hid the son, Pablo Otieno, in the home for almost one week.
Pablo received medical care only after the intervention of the district administrator, who invaded the residence.
The superintendent of Ndhiwa hospital, Nicodemus Odundo, stated that the boy’s condition is stable, but he is slated to receive specialized care at a level 4 institution in Homa Bay town.
- Earth’s Core Is Leaking, Says Scientists
- Mika Biereth reveals Heartwarming Support from Celtic Star in His Scottish Settlement
- Major Uplift for Mikel Arteta as Vital Arsenal Player Resumes Training
- Deal Done and Sealed: Midfield Maestro Set to Depart Manchester United After Five-Year Stay
- Moises Caicedo Breaks Silence as Liverpool Outbids Chelsea in Transfer Battle
- Why Many Kenyan Women Still Die While Giving Birth
- Weed and Brain: Impact of Marijuana Use on Higher-Level Thinking
- Tuberculosis Myths And Facts
- Possible Symptoms of Tuberculosis
- Sperm Counts Decline Globally By More Than 50 Percent – Medical Review
Mother Burns Her 9-Year-Old Son’s Hands For Stealing Ksh.50 in Homa Bay