Ministry of Education Directs New Selection Of Education Boards and School Boards OF Management
The Ministry of Education has directed the new process of nomination and selection for appointment of new County Education Boards in accordance with Section 20 (1) (a — k) and School Boards of Management in accordance with Section 56 of the Basic Education Act, 2013.
According to Section 22 of the Basic Education Act, 2013, the tenure of service for the Chairpersons and Members of the County Education Boards is four (4) and three (3) years respectively.
“The current County Education Boards and Schools Board of Management (BoMs), appointed in February 2019, will expire in February 2022.” Said Cabinet Secretary George Magoha in a letter to all County Directors of Education.
The letter was also copied to Dr Julius Jwan, MBS Principal Secretary State Department for Early Learning & Basic Education, Mr Paul Kibet, OGW Director, Directorate for Secondary Education, Regional Directors of Education and Ms Olick Nereali Director, Directorate for Primary Education
“Names of the respective nominees should be forwarded on or before 30th November 2021 through the following offices:
- County Education Boards to the Principal Secretary, State Department for Early Learning and Basic Education;
- Boards of Management of Primary Schools to the Director, Primary Education; and
- Boards of Management of Secondary Schools and other institutions excluding Primary Schools referred to in Section 55 of the Basic Education Act, to the Director, Secondary Education.
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- DOWNLOAD FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- DOWNLOAD FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- DOWNLOAD FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES
For more Teachers Update
Join the @TeachersUpdates Telegram channel